1bhk, 2bhk, 3hk, 4bhk, Villas, apartments

Pre Launch Offer
Call: 080 40984147

Sobha Developers brings new housing project to impress new home buyers

Sobha Developers, one of the most reliable names in the world of real estate in Bangalore, is all set to launch another top grade project this year. Named as the Sobha Dream Series, the Sobha Dream Series project will be located Balagere in Panathur Road, Bangalore and will be close to Marathahalli, Varthur road, Outer Ring road, Sarjapura Road as well as Whitefield also known as the ‘Golden Quadrilateral’. Sobha Dream Series iconic project will perfectly suit the needs of salaried professionals as well as nuclear families. The affordable rates in which these properties will be available will make it easier for people to invest here.

The Sobha Dream Series will offer 1 BHK and 2 BHK apartments that will also come with world class amenities and premium specifications. Most of the apartments in Sobha Dream Series will have 2 bedrooms (i.e. 85%) while the rest have a single bedroom (15%). Sobha Dream Series project will consist of 6000 apartment units that will be spread across 81 acres of sprawling land. Sobha Dream Series will also be conveniently located to some of the best schools, colleges, hospitals, shopping malls as well as other recreational areas. 

All in all, the Sobha Dream Series is set to charm yet another new group of people with its lavish living apartments.

prestige kew gardens Sobha Dream Acres Sobha Dream Series sobha dream acres Sobha Dream Series
Pre Launch Apartments - Contact for price, floorplan and more information on properties © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Web Design Company