1bhk, 2bhk, 3hk, 4bhk, Villas, apartments

Pre Launch Offer
Call: +91 8553 159 202



Sobha Dream Acres

http://sobhagoldenquadrilateral.org/


Sobha Developers, one of the most reliable names in the world of real estate in Bangalore, is all set to launch another top grade project this year. Named as the Sobha Dream Acres, the project will be located Balagere in Panathur Road, Bangalore and will be close to Marathahalli, Varthur road, Outer Ring road, Sarjapura Road as well as Whitefield also known as the ‘Golden Quadrilateral’. This iconic project will perfectly suit the needs of salaried professionals as well as nuclear families. The affordable rates in which these properties will be available will make it easier for people to invest here. 

The Sobha Dream Series will offer 1 BHK and 2 BHK apartments that will also come with world class amenities and premium specifications. Most of the apartments will have 2 bedrooms (i.e. 85%) while the rest have a single bedroom (15%). The project will consist of 6500 apartment units that will be spread across 81 acres of sprawling land. Sobha Dream Acres will also be conveniently located to some of the best schools, colleges, hospitals, shopping malls as well as other recreational areas. 
All in all, the Sobha Dream Acres is set to charm yet another new group of people with its lavish living apartments. 

Sobha Dream Acres offers high quality living environment for residents  

Sobha Developers is a leading real estate firm in Bangalore that has been known to combine superior aesthetics with world class infrastructure and unmatched precision in all of its housing projects so far, and this trend is sure to continue in their new real estate project as well. The real estate firm has launched an all-new project in the early phase of 2015 that is geared to cater to the residential requirements of nuclear families and salaried professionals. 

The company has decided to make use of precast technology imported from Italy and Germany as this will help in reducing the delivery time. The housing project also comes with beautiful landscapes that will allow residents to rejuvenate their senses and also indulge themselves in different kinds of sports and recreational activities.  

Sobha Dream Acres Location

Pre Launch Sobha Dream Acres is located at Balagere in Panathur road in the city of Bangalore.



 
Pre Launch Apartments © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Web Design Company
Top